Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Just to toss you a bone, jag, there probably WILL be a red midterm wave. That would be the norm for US politics. If/when it happens, you don’t get to claim credit for predicting it, just sayin’.

As I keep trying to hammer home, the thing that could screw that up is if the loony-tunes wing of the Right continues to......... spout nonsense and visions of tyrannical violence. Hint. Some otherwise-conservative folks won’t go along with such an obvious disconnect from reality.

I’ve built many structures. I’m good at it. Could’ve done it for a living, in a different life, and kicked butt at it. All phases, concrete to roof to trimming out. Here’s a big, BIG hint: always get the foundation RIGHT. Always. Everything flows from there, if you do. Everything is screwed, if you don’t.

You, jag, and your little reality-challenged friends, are rot in the foundation of the American Right. You are out of level, out of plumb, out of square, and made of defective materials.

You cannot build a good structure on a bad foundation.

Begone, you piece of [bleep], before you tilt things irretrievably to the Left.

As to your tyrannical vision of seizing the military and raining violence upon those who disagree with you.... bring it, bitch.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]