Smokeapole, since I asked you a question I thought it only fair that I read you're reply.

You asked what I was referring to by asking if you thought it was Happening?

Strange, I thought I asked specifically if you and the crew knew all along what Q told you about Twitter being removed from the LEFTS arsenal. I guess you're too stupid to be able to have figured that out. No wonder you're part of tbe Dumbassed Junkyard Dawg Crew who are too stupid to Connect the Dots.

Strangely, you knew specifically enough what K22 and I were talking about in order to attack us over our beliefs Q wasn't a Larp and Trump and the Military Patriots are in Control and The Best is Yet To Come and We will Make America Great Again.

Yep, gotta nail chicken schietts like you down. Mark Twain remarked about how at the start of a revolution Patriots are hard to find but after the win chicken schiett like you is everywhere claiming they were in the know all along, just as you did with your chicken-shiett lie that you knew all along this was coming.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

How stupid you must be to think you can pull the wool over most Fire guys eyes by pushing that BS.

So, now you agree with Q, huh? If so why do you attack those who know Q isn't a Larp? What are you, a traitor too?

Jus want you to say here and now you believe in the specifics Q pushes and the Qbers believe which I posted above because as Chicken-schiett as you are, you'll be preaching how you knew it was Happening all along after it comes to pass.

Talk about Chicken-schiett, haven't I asked all you of tge Dumbassed Dawg Crew to post up what you think is going to happen re the future of Trump and America.

You know what you and your Chicken-Schiett Dumbassed Junkyard Dawg Crew posted? They posted Crickets. Why, because all of you are too Chicken-Schiett to post up what you think is coming.

You're too Chicken-Schiett to go on the record, because you want to be able to come in and lie later that you knew it all along.

Just like you're too Chicken-Schiett to post up pics of you doing outdoor activities.

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/11/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin