Aw, are youse guys going to be mean to me because Trump and the Military Patriots haven't moved on your timeline?

Are all of you so pissed you want to piss and cry and moan. Well I think you all should spend your time bitching at me instead of writing Trump about your disbelief and impatience and dissatisfaction with his inaction.

Why don't you men of action cry me a river. Too lazy and gutless to write to DJT I'm thinking.

Maybe you are all too stupid to remember Trump said when the people learn the truth they will support what WE do.

Since you are too stupid to remember then whip up on me. You can go to bed and tell your missus you got something done.

Here's a clue, this guy said when, not if, so have patience, you grasshoppers, unless you want to do it yourself.

In the mean time, let's see which of you can piss and moan the loudest, like the reluctant Hebrews did as Moses pulled them out of Egypt. Many of them were just like you, grin

We all know youse great Patriots deserve so much for all you patience through all your miserable pain and suffering.

Come on tell us all how bad youve had it. Please. wink

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/21/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin