Originally Posted by rjf
Originally Posted by hosfly
Yall so cute playing together,,, go on,,Yall its your playtime ,, try to keep it down,,and the mess to a minimum,,,I can picture yall sitting in a circle knees touching, laptops up,, high fiving,,, a coven of Karens,,, HAHAHA,,yalll send me a rent bill for living in them heads,,

Our knees arent touching. As far as playtime yes, I can see you, jag and stinky all wound up calling each other in total dismay as to what may be said next. As far as living in the head, definitely a pot and kettle statement there.

You're a liar.

What would we have to worry or be in dismay about.

You're a dumbfughk. You're so dumb You're too stupid to realize that if we are wrong, we don't know it. We are convinced the Patriots are in Control and we are going to MAGA.

Since you're so stupid, I'll try to explain it in a simple way so hopefully you can Connect the Dots and stop your lying BS.

Why would we be in dismay about anything. Now if our Govt raises the White Flag and the Blue Hats and CCP armies start marching in, then I will be in dismay.
I won't worry a bit if Trump is found guilty and jailed. In fact, I expect it.

I won't worry if the news comes out that Trump has been taken out. Why? Because I believe Q and Trump.

AFAIC, Trump is setting precedent for things to come for Zero, Bill and Killery and Pedo Joe.

Q and Trump have me convinced The best is yet to come and Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming.

I can Connect the Dots and see the truth is coming out and that the people are being led from Dark to Light.

I can see we are in The Great Awakening. I can see there is Panic in DC.

I can see The Plan and that it's coming together.

I have worried about our Government and America's future for 60 years. I'm not worried about it any more.

I'm as happy as a kid in a candy store. I'm as happy as a kid at Christmas.

I've prayed to GOD for this all my life.

It's finally happening and I thank GOD every day I'm so blessed by HIM to be alive now to see the Final Battle, the Battle between Good and Evil that began in the Garden of Eden when Eve partook of Satan's evil fruit.

If the news comes out Trump is dead, I won't be dismayed. Even if that happens, Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming.

If that news come out i will remember Qs words about not worrying because Trump is safely tucked away on AF1.

Even if we never see him again and the people turn on the left because of it, I won't worry.

He will be on AF1.

Too bad probably none of you know what that means. It doesn't mean the Presidents jet.

I told you the truth, rjf. You are stupid. I told you I can prove it. I plan to, but now the game is on.

Later. grin

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/20/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin