Originally Posted by NoDak
Originally Posted by goalie
It's actually pretty amazing how no matter what happens, 'Ole Eyeball just says it's part of the plan. Spectacular mental gymnastics.

That retard would be saying "it's part of the plan, the patriots are in control" as commies loaded his ass onto a cattle car......

Look you spend I don't know how many minutes or hours here every day. Have you ever bothered to spend even a little time looking into what he says? If not then why not? I know it's easy to bash a person when you have several others on your side doing the bashing as well. Have you ever imagined that maybe just maybe he's right? Would it hurt you to learn? Instead of outright bashing a person without knowledge watch 30 minutes of this if you would. It won't hurt you I promise. Speed it up in the lower right corner with the gear thing. It'll save some time.

Junkyard dogs and blecks always gang up together. They make more noise that way. Noise and babble is what they prefer. They are afraid their modern Babylon is falling. They probably are all closet lieberals who support pedophiles and child trafficking and low drug prices anyway. I'm sure a few have a few bucks hid away and are enjoying lifr in their rut.

They hope like he'll Trump doesn't upset the Apple cart.
You should realize they are mostly guys who are unbelievers. They always hate the Truth.

It doesn't matter to me what they think. Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/05/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin