Originally Posted by NoDak
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by NoDak
Originally Posted by Houston_2
^^^

Mesmerizing.

Did you even bother to check it out? Look you don't have to like Jag, K22, me or anyone but have you ever spent any time to look at the EO's Trump wrote? Why is Trump's motorcade have an ambulance and more cars/secret service personnel than Obama if they are both ex-presidents? Since February this year I have seen at least 2 examples of a member of Trump's team carrying the nuclear football. In one picture just outside a restaurant Trump was visiting there was a soldier in full battle gear. Like that is normal. Many of you guys seem just so pissed at Jag for various reasons that you never even bother to look at anything he posts and just give him crap. And no I don't necessarily believe everything he does. Oh well at some point all this will come out. You had better really hope we are full of [bleep] cuz if we are right (we are) the rash of [bleep] you'll receive...well I don't imagine nobody will see any of you on this board ever again. Happy trails boys.

You digress badly. This has nothing to do with liking or not liking Jag and I’m sure that we’ll all get a ration of scchitt to eat.

But doesn’t seem totally impossible if the patriots are in control?

EOs? Do you realize that these are non binding on any new president to abide by and uphold? Are you aware of how many of Obama’s EOs Trump simply wiped away and those of Trump’s that Biden neatly disposed of?

Then why did Biden extend them? Yes 1 president can override the following president. Buy why extend them when he has taken down many other Trump EO's. Use common sense. Why?

Common sense would say that Biden would extend and use those previous EOs that were to his advantage.

It seems that you’ve now confirmed Biden as being the real president and not Trump.