Jag, somehow you think we are on different sides. Regardless of the stuff you post it doesn’t match with my reality.

I’ll give you an example from just today. I’ve always been of the opinion “look what happens in the military first”.

So I’m signing up for my “medical portal” through the military and it’s actually pulling info from your credit report now for verification. It ask me to verify my phone number from and address in 1986, I failed. Keep in mind I have an ID card, scars, my shadow box, and Flags, and they have my DNA. We are moving to a SOCIAL CREDIT SCORE…PERIOD !

I get on the horn and the rep is at Ft Knox Kentucky and he tried to help me out and he doesn’t understand why in the Hell they draw on your credit report.

So don’t fuggin dog me brother, just know I truly hope your predictions come true because when they do I’m gonna participate in kicking some ass myself.

I can also tell you that I witnessed “Antifa” training on Camp Bullis and Camp Stanley Texas in numbers before that crap went full bore.

I can also tell you the bases have a higher than usual amount of Ukrainians.

I can also tell you the CIA depots have expanded their weapons storage overflow to other munitions facilities (Hillary’s Army).

Everything smells like FISH!

Somebody is being GAMED here, I really hope it ain’t you my brother !

Last edited by JohnnyLoco; 09/13/22.