Loco, I appreciate great military endeavors.

The one being perpetrated on the Satanic NW0 Illuminati Cabal, the AshkeNAZI false jews who were the Khazarian Mafia of Eastern Europe and were decendants of the Kenites who were decendants of Cain who was Satan's son (1 John 3:11-12).

This is the greatest battle in the history of the world. It is the battle of GOOD (GOD) vs Evil (Satan).

It is digital warfare. It is the first war in history where the Military has endeavored to unite the force of the people with the force of the Military in a joint venture to throw off the reigns of World Wide Tyranny.

It was developed by GOD, as was our Constitution, and given to top military geniuses. It is too genius to have been developed by man. It was implemented when there was no other hope but for GOD.

Q is their way of letting us, the Patriots know, Trump and the Military Patriots are in control and not to give up hope for despair. I do appreciate Q for letting us know. You should too.

GOD IS FIXING TO SHOW THE WORLD HIS POWER. Just as HE did in the Great Flood. The Nephilim had taken control then also.

As Q said, GOD WINS.

Last edited by jaguartx; 10/03/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin