Originally Posted by BuckHaggard
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Why are so many military planes in the air lately?

Why is Ukraine leveraging the WH?

Why is Putin putting pressure on Ukraine?

UK says Russian Troops have already breached Ukraine's borders.

https://timetofreeamerica.com/

Because Q and stuff.

Not because of Que. Que just told us in two different drops about Biden, one re Ukraine and one identical one re China to let the Patriots know what was going to happen. Why? So we could the proof the trap Que told us that was coming to trap them, was actually happening and not just words.

As Que previously said, "How do you catch a ctriminal? Let him come in the front door."
No one paid heed to Trump saying, warning, that spring and summer, first for them not to do the vote fraud and then on another occasion that treason still carries the death penalty.

Their blood will be on their own hands, not his.

Que October 2020 drop: "If Biden were elected POTUS after knowing he recieved large sums of money from Ukraine/China wouldnt that mean there was a Ukraine/Chinese agent in the WH?

Buck, Oct 2020 was just before the Nov 2020 election if you will recall. You need to try to keep up if you are ever going to be able to connect the dots.

How many times have i already posted those Que drops for you?

Theres no sense in me giving you the books if all youre going to do is eat the covers off.

Your flailing is failing and your attempts seem very haggard. Keep up and quit being the laggard.

Please ask Jell0 or SAC for some help.

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/27/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin