Originally Posted by Springcove
Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by jaguartx
You can try to destroy the messenger but the Truth will come out regardless of what the Genius and Dawg Crew do.

Jag:

1) No one is trying to "destroy" you. Just refute the bullsh*t you post here. So quit with the martyr act.

2) You are not a messenger of the truth, you're a parrot for internet bullsh*t.

3) The truth will come out, it always does. And you'll refuse to acknowledge most of it, like you always do.

Thats a pretty vague general statement. So what specifically are you referring to? And BTW, the truth has not come out significantly enough for the masses to accept the election was stolle, there is a GOD or that,LBJ and the CYA had JFK killed. Plenty of he truth hasn't come out and never will come out if evil wins out.

If the left wins the truth will never come out about Pizzagate or the Clintons murders or Chinagate or Kilerys 33,000 lost emails or what LL and Slick talked about on the tarmac or who killed Vince Foster or Seth Rich so in a nutshell your soundbite is FOS.

So, what am I wrong about? Saying Q is a military operation to left the people know grossly what's going on or that the left can't win or that we will MAGA or that God wins, or what exactly?

I don't think youse Genius Crew guys are connecting the dots. Here, I'll give you a clue. Again.

Sheesh. And with guys like you no wonder the left wins and we are in the shape we are in. You would call me a liar if I told you who Q really is.

Here's your clue. Now since yiu two are of the Genius Crew just trash can it the way you stupidly do with Trump's clues too.

.[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]anonymous photo sharing

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin