Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by jaguartx
You know, it was pretty widely reported that several of the detectives who viewed the Kilery/Child uh, stuff, on Humas and her computer Anthony Weiner gave up to the NYC POPO had to have psychological counseling afterward.

LOL, sure it was. Post up a few links to it then.

You do know that having that kind of shìt on a laptop will get the laptop's owner arrested, no questions asked, right?

No schiett, Sherlock. Are you totally freaking clueless?

So you must believe Bidet got 81 million votes and won fair and square, right?

I'm, you do know Election Fraud will get a person arrested, right?

Yiu must believe Hunter wasn't on drugs or illegally got a gum, right?

You do know that sort of stuff will get a person arrested, right?

you must believe Hunter never had any unreported business dealings with foreign officials and never got payoffs for connecting them to dad or got money under the table or didn't not pay taxes on it or failed to pay child support, right?

You know stuff like that can get yiu arrested, right?

You mist think Bidet or Killery never took or had pr possesed illegal classified documents or kept them in an unsecured location or put classified govt info on an unsecured private computer, right?

You know that kind of stuff will get you arrested, right?

You must think the 64 friends of Bill and Hill who died under mysterious circumstances were all by the hand of God, right?

You know having people killed will get a person arrested, right?

I didn't say the info was reported on you hero MSM Fake Nues, Smoke, re the detectives having counseling?

Just as I said, you guys believe nor pay homage to anything but Fake Nues.

That's what we are supposed to be betting about. Youse guys saying nothing will happen to the criminals and me saying they will. You just pointed out they haven't been arrested. I presume you still figure they won't face legal consequences. That's why YOU wanted to bet in the first place, right? Doesn't that bring us full circle?

So let's bet on it.

Do youse guys of the Genius Crew and Dumbassed Junkyard Dawg Crew know what it means when you believe what Jeff Bezos and the Washington Post gets started and the rest of the Fake Nues MSM joins in on and yet you don't believe Trump or the things Trump or Musk puts on Truth Social or Tweets on X and you don't believe the stuff posted or said by people DJT Retruthed on Truth Social like Derek Johnson or Dr Jan Halper-Hayes or Ramaswamy?

CONNECT THE DOTS. IT MEANS JUST AS I SAID. IT MEANS YOU DONT BELIEVE ANYTHING NOT CONFIRMED BY THE FAKE NUES THAT EVEN YOUSE GUYS AGREE IS FAKE NUES.

it means if JESUS CHRIST came down and rode a donkey into the superbowl half-time show and called down lightning and healed the crippled and gave sight to the blind you wouldn't believe it unless it were on Fake Nues.

You think that didn't happen when JESUS CHRIST walked the earth and did those very things? Your great grandparents must have been there.

Youse guys are the kind of dumbasses Trump and others are giving more than clues to. They are in fact TELLING YOU. and yet you still won't believe anything they say if it's not confirmed by Fake Nues. Then you get up here ontge Fire and attack ANYONE who says ANYTHING other than Fake Nues.

Ha. You guys are Too Freaking Funny.

You get on the Fire and ridicule Jell-O and Gayghost and Lostinhell and Calledumb and others of their ilk as being brainwashed, indoctrinated, retarded, snowflakes who are USEFUL IDIOTS all the time.

Well, look in the mirror. Pot meet freaking Kettle.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin