Originally Posted by NoDak
Originally Posted by goalie
It's actually pretty amazing how no matter what happens, 'Ole Eyeball just says it's part of the plan. Spectacular mental gymnastics.

That retard would be saying "it's part of the plan, the patriots are in control" as commies loaded his ass onto a cattle car......

Look you spend I don't know how many minutes or hours here every day. Have you ever bothered to spend even a little time looking into what he says? If not then why not?

That is a fair question, and my answer is "yes." Every once in a while I will click on a link, and the result is always the same. And it's not good. But I do try.

I do not believe in werewolves. I do not believe that Heinz ketchup is made with children's blood. I do not believe Obama and George Clooney kidnapped a girl in broad daylight, in front of paparazzi taking pictures, raped her, killed her, all while taking pictures, and then ATE HER because they are cannibals. I do not believe there is a basement in Comet Pizza, and I do not believe beer kegs full of human-derived adrenochrome are bought and sold.

Jag professes to believe all of those things.

How can anybody in good mental health take him seriously?

Last edited by plumbum; 08/05/23.