How's your terrible drug addiction Jeff? We have all witnessed your increasing drug induced insanity and and violent incoherent thoughts on here for 10 years now

I hope a crazy violent white drug addicted supremacist like you from Oregon does not own firearms jeffy

Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Originally Posted by jaguartx
That they are hiding Cassidys full testimony proves they are lying and dont want the truth out.

Gohmert steps in with a monkey wrench while Cassidy is in hiding, probably after talking a rubber bullet.
The sting is on.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...-testimony-jan-6-committee-accuses-lies/

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I expect we’ll get to hear plenty more from Ms. Hutchinson at Trump’s trial. Be careful what you wish for. wink Further, everything the J6 committee has uncovered is part of the public record in the fullness of time. As it should be.

I’m glad the J6 committee has at least somewhat pierced your information bubble. The sworn testimony, which by the way is fully admissible in court, and comes almost exclusively from Republican, MAGA, insiders, has shown in stark terms that Trump was attempting a coup while in full knowledge that he’d lost the election. When that failed he incited a riot. Then he watched for 3 hours in what the committee has called dereliction of duty, but I’d use saltier words. Sad! The polls show very significant movement away from Trump- by people who voted for him- as they should. Most folks on the Right are decent enough, when not whipped to a froth by a liar whom they trusted, and are not violent radical revolutionaries (such as yourself); as the fever dream fades, they’ll continue to move towards a “saner” viewpoint of Trump, 2020, and America writ large. And folks such as myself, in the sane middle ground, will welcome them. And together we can figure out a way forward, not based on outright falsehoods, that do in fact incorporate some of the GOOD parts of MAGA while rejecting the cra-cra (such as yourself). It’s already started. You can feel it. I can feel it. We all can.

By the way, I told you so.

Last edited by ribka; 07/24/22.