Trust the science and 100% safe and effective is the side to be on eh? Just an accident? No such thing as bought and paid for science? While the not paid for stuff and scientists deplatformed, censored, silenced and ridiculed? That’s the good side?

Better start expanding your mind to learning what evil needs to look like in order to survive and thrive with us. Starts with controlling the microphone.

So what have we learned about just that one aspect of late? That every single conspiracy became true...now what?

Trying to show you what lol.

We were;
Right about lab leak
Right about natural immunity
Right about masks
Right about lockdowns
Right about vaxxines
Right about boosters
Right about faking covid numbers
Right about deadly hospital protocol
Right about ivermectin
Right about evil fauci
Right about WHO
Right about it being a world power grab

There’s more...

So you sure your connecting dots about all this world correctly? You saying the same microphone just managed to get all that wrong but climate crisis can be trusted? I mean I always like to trust someone right after they betray my trust don’t you?

You’re at war bud, we’ve been at war our whole lives, ignorantly...they’ve turned it up hard lately hoping to win it but it’s backfiring on them, they had to try and finish us as something happened to move against then they didn’t think would happen.

You don’t think that’s happening with all you see looking around this current bliss on the planet with the healthiest happiest strongest we’ve ever been lol....

There’s answers for all of it and th try can no longer deceive and divide us so don’t keep doing that work for them.

Time to dig in and go see for yourself who’s telling truth and who’s not. Dot connecting without ego, confirmation bias and cognitive dissonance are requirements though. Most of that programmed out of us and hard to reclaim mind to get to that ability again but majority are or have moved this direction. So what’s wrong with you?