Originally Posted by stinkycoyote
Originally Posted by plumbum
Originally Posted by jaguartx
The 2020 Election will be revisited and reevaluated with completely opposite results, reversing the fraudulent outcome of the 2020 November 3rd Insurrection.

When?

ongoing still, much will unfold, biggest sting going, military had it all long before 2020, they were ready to go by 2018, all a set up, try to unlock a level in your mind to grasp that potential, 2020 isn't over yet, not by a long shot, hang in there...there are cases and names you can't even say in the cyberweb, gets pulled immediately...

funny though how folks living regular life, do zero homework, think they can roll into an ass kicking contest on one leg and have a chance, so far behind they think they're first, if you believed for one second the 2020 as told to us by the news etc. and were unable to see something wrong let along go find out exactly what and how much...then maybe come into a discussion like this but to hobble around on yer one leg and act like 2020 was even close to real then oh boy lol

we need to be warmed up to it all, some saw through it immediately, I knew up in Canada having never followed politics or usa stuff at all because none made sense but I knew from a psychological standpoint that you cannot give one man all your power or you will lose, and turned out that's all the left did from 2015 onward, they never went quiet and never whispered his name again and started offering better policy for the people and better options for the country...they just turned up the hate campaign, every single one of the 4 in the dnc race had the same platform...'get him out', people vote for that? lmao,

it's psychology 101, the only way you can beat someone after giving them all your power for 5 years straight is lie/cheat/steal/kill...it's really basic, so I saw a landslide coming from way up north in my igloo lol, guess what my trigger was to dig into all this and figure out what's really going on? yes...your facking election was my trigger, since I could kick the can further down the road than most when I saw the last human based free country that stands up for freedom and humanity have it's election stolen it shook me to the core and worry for future of not just my kids but humanity immediately sets in...if you go down, it's over for all of us, they will get their reset and bring us quickly down to the 500 million they have written in stone about as their goal for said reset, they always tell us...but if you knee jerk react 'sounds absurd and uncomfortable so mustn't be true' then that's on you at this point, you have always had the choice to know, too scary? too bad...happening regardless your feelers

we will find out he got over 400 electoral, and that even California voted for him...hang in there, it was that obvious if you had eyes to see and ears to hear

every attack on him makes him stronger...all this time, people keep waking up to the obvious on this topic alone, connect them dots yo

what a show

if it doesn't get corrected...it's game over, reset coming in hot, get your pray on

Ok but when?