Hop To
Page 475 of 619 1 2 473 474 475 476 477 618 619
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jaguartx
The last time the Dimocraps took a candidate off the ballot for the presidency was in 1860 when the Slave States kicked President Lincoln off.

How did that work out?

Never pegged you as a Lincoln fan.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
The parrot repeats itself.

TFF! Like a true lib, accusing someone else of exactly what you are doing, for years now.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The 2020 Election will be revisited and reevaluated with completely opposite results, reversing the fraudulent outcome of the 2020 November 3rd Insurrection.

Trump said things stolen previously are not retained by a thief after the true owner, in this case "winner" is revealed.

That was a clue as to what is coming. A parable, if you will.
As Derek Johnson said, Trump seems to always get what he wants.

Humm, didn't Trump once say he'd like to be on Mt Rushmore. Uh, that's a Clue.

https://justthenews.com/politics-po...medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter
When will this happen? Please hurry up! Else, they will have an additional election (2024) to unscrew.

P
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
P
I think I may have made Jags ignore list. Dang that was easy. Merry Christmas everyone, even you Jag.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by pyscodog
Its just hard to imagine two different people are this fuqed up in the head. And if everyone in Canada is as screwed up as Stinkybutt, my feet will never cross the border.

omg, in one ear out the other, called out for the projection and very next post does it again...way over yer head I guess

IC B2

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
I heard Canada is just Mexico with more snow. All they care about is maple syrup and beavers. Another said Canada is just a suburb of Detroit. LOL, I believe every word of it.

awesome, don't let yer 'murica' show too much lol

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by plumbum
The 2020 Election will be revisited and reevaluated with completely opposite results, reversing the fraudulent outcome of the 2020 November 3rd Insurrection.

When?

ongoing still, much will unfold, biggest sting going, military had it all long before 2020, they were ready to go by 2018, all a set up, try to unlock a level in your mind to grasp that potential, 2020 isn't over yet, not by a long shot, hang in there...there are cases and names you can't even say in the cyberweb, gets pulled immediately...

funny though how folks living regular life, do zero homework, think they can roll into an ass kicking contest on one leg and have a chance, so far behind they think they're first, if you believed for one second the 2020 as told to us by the news etc. and were unable to see something wrong let along go find out exactly what and how much...then maybe come into a discussion like this but to hobble around on yer one leg and act like 2020 was even close to real then oh boy lol

we need to be warmed up to it all, some saw through it immediately, I knew up in Canada having never followed politics or usa stuff at all because none made sense but I knew from a psychological standpoint that you cannot give one man all your power or you will lose, and turned out that's all the left did from 2015 onward, they never went quiet and never whispered his name again and started offering better policy for the people and better options for the country...they just turned up the hate campaign, every single one of the 4 in the dnc race had the same platform...'get him out', people vote for that? lmao,

it's psychology 101, the only way you can beat someone after giving them all your power for 5 years straight is lie/cheat/steal/kill...it's really basic, so I saw a landslide coming from way up north in my igloo lol, guess what my trigger was to dig into all this and figure out what's really going on? yes...your facking election was my trigger, since I could kick the can further down the road than most when I saw the last human based free country that stands up for freedom and humanity have it's election stolen it shook me to the core and worry for future of not just my kids but humanity immediately sets in...if you go down, it's over for all of us, they will get their reset and bring us quickly down to the 500 million they have written in stone about as their goal for said reset, they always tell us...but if you knee jerk react 'sounds absurd and uncomfortable so mustn't be true' then that's on you at this point, you have always had the choice to know, too scary? too bad...happening regardless your feelers

we will find out he got over 400 electoral, and that even California voted for him...hang in there, it was that obvious if you had eyes to see and ears to hear

every attack on him makes him stronger...all this time, people keep waking up to the obvious on this topic alone, connect them dots yo

what a show

if it doesn't get corrected...it's game over, reset coming in hot, get your pray on

Last edited by stinkycoyote; 12/22/23.
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by stinkycoyote

When?

ongoing still, much will unfold, biggest sting going, military had it all long before 2020, they were ready to go by 2018, all a set up, try to unlock a level in your mind to grasp that potential, 2020 isn't over yet, not by a long shot, hang in there...there are cases and names you can't even say in the cyberweb, gets pulled immediately...

funny though how folks living regular life, do zero homework, think they can roll into an ass kicking contest on one leg and have a chance, so far behind they think they're first, if you believed for one second the 2020 as told to us by the news etc. and were unable to see something wrong let along go find out exactly what and how much...then maybe come into a discussion like this but to hobble around on yer one leg and act like 2020 was even close to real then oh boy lol

we need to be warmed up to it all, some saw through it immediately, I knew up in Canada having never followed politics or usa stuff at all because none made sense but I knew from a psychological standpoint that you cannot give one man all your power or you will lose, and turned out that's all the left did from 2015 onward, they never went quiet and never whispered his name again and started offering better policy for the people and better options for the country...they just turned up the hate campaign, every single one of the 4 in the dnc race had the same platform...'get him out', people vote for that? lmao,

it's psychology 101, the only way you can beat someone after giving them all your power for 5 years straight is lie/cheat/steal/kill...it's really basic, so I saw a landslide coming from way up north in my igloo lol, guess what my trigger was to dig into all this and figure out what's really going on? yes...your facking election was my trigger, since I could kick the can further down the road than most when I saw the last human based free country that stands up for freedom and humanity have it's election stolen it shook me to the core and worry for future of not just my kids but humanity immediately sets in...if you go down, it's over for all of us, they will get their reset and bring us quickly down to the 500 million they have written in stone about as their goal for said reset, they always tell us...but if you knee jerk react 'sounds absurd and uncomfortable so mustn't be true' then that's on you at this point, you have always had the choice to know, too scary? too bad...happening regardless your feelers

we will find out he got over 400 electoral, and that even California voted for him...hang in there, it was that obvious if you had eyes to see and ears to hear

every attack on him makes him stronger...all this time, people keep waking up to the obvious on this topic alone, connect them dots yo

what a show

if it doesn't get corrected...it's game over, reset coming in hot, get your pray on

Ok but when?

P
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
P
I heard Canada is just Mexico with more snow. All they care about is maple syrup and beavers. Another said Canada is just a suburb of Detroit. LOL, I believe every word of it.

Do your igloo's have electricity?

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S

When?

what a show

Ok but when?

better be before Nov 5, 2024 eh? trump trials 2024, should be quite a year

IC B3

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S

well yeah, we may be Canadian's but we're 21st century Canadians, gotta watch our hockey somehow eh hoser

Last edited by stinkycoyote; 12/22/23.
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P

When?

what a show

Ok but when?

Are you predicting Trump trials in 2024?

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

well yeah, we may be Canadian's but we're 21st century Canadians, gotta watch our hockey somehow eh hoser
This made me chuckle.

Definitely not thumper!

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I'm known plenty of places don't worry....

Name a few.

J
Campfire Oracle
OP Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Its just hard to imagine two different people are this fuqed up in the head. And if everyone in Canada is as screwed up as Stinkybutt, my feet will never cross the border.

omg, in one ear out the other, called out for the projection and very next post does it again...way over yer head I guess

Your country is eternally indebted to you, Stinky.

Well, or maybe me since I'm maybe you.

TFF. At first they say its not ever going to happen. As time goes on they start asking when. When it happens they will say they knew it all along.

It's what dumbassed, lowlife, dimocommie scumsuckers do.

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/23/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
P
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
P
It's what dumbassed, lowlife, dimocommie scumsuckers do.[/quote]

Typical Jag response.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S

When?

what a show

Ok but when?

Are you predicting Trump trials in 2024?

Can’t remember exactly where or how many times I’ve heard that now, maybe let’s see, almost there lol.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by smokepole
I'm known plenty of places don't worry....

Name a few.

Alberta outdoorsman forum, same handle, banned through covid thing for raising the alarm, it’s tough to talk freely in Canada, our forums take govt. money, and a ton of us long timers got banned through the past few years, member since early 2000’s. Had an awesome perfect trader rating with so many deals done since that’s where I live. It’s ok though because...

Canadian gunnutz, our largest forum in igloo land, under even older handle blakeyboy, early 2000’s again, still going hard there. Although our sort of free speech section is private and you have to be invited. It’s almost like this section here but we can still get time outs and even banned there. It’s the best Canada has for forums and freedom of speech though. Also great trader rating, same as Alberta outdoorsman just had twice as many transactions on alberta one.

Same handle on rokslide, same mid 2000’s membership, currently on time out as I lipped off some of the guys on a Mpbr zero vs 100 yrd zero thread and they didn’t see the sarcasm and smirk when i said eff all y’all explaining even my oldest sons first kill would have not happened when it did if not on Mpbr zero, anyhow I may actually be off timeout there at this point but haven’t gone back to see.

I’m the inventor and creator of sdrr and err in the deep dive terminal ballistics discussions. First discussed on alberta outdoorsman forum around 2020, I documented it multiple places and emails to myself should anyone wonder down the road...might be a little early for most. Have discussed this topic on all forums listed here, toe to toe with form on rokslide as well, further terminal ballistics discussion.

Also long time member on 6.5Grendelforum, same handle, been shooting 6.5 Grendel exclusively for 6 seasons with me and my two boys. See if you can find a single jag post on a 6.5 Grendel lol. I killed the first moose ever with 6.5 Grendel and 2nd bighorn, one of your boys beat me to it on the bighorn, I believe it was a Montana dad had his son take a nice ram at 70 yards.

There lots of members here that can verify this. Heck most of the ones banned from alberta outdoorsmen forum likely moved here and to Canadian gunnutz.

So who the fack are you to question me anyway? How long you been playing and where are you known to lend yourself some credentials to this argument???? Let’s get the light on you now for a minute.

Last edited by stinkycoyote; 12/23/23.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
So who the fack are you to question me anyway? How long you been playing and where are you known to lend yourself some credentials to this argument???? Let’s get the light on you now for a minute.

LOL, the question isn't who I am numbnuts, you're the FNG. I'm a guy who's been here for more than one year, and has posted on more than one topic, unlike you. There are pics on here of me with elk, pronghorn, Dall sheep, deer, and some PDs I shot at over 600 yards to name a few. I was also invited up to the icebreaker if you know what that is (doubtful), it's invitation only.

So take your FNG bullsh*t and shove it.

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
Originally Posted by smokepole

LOL, the question isn't who I am numbnuts, you're the FNG. I'm a guy who's been here for more than one year, and has posted on more than one topic, unlike you. There are pics on here of me with elk, pronghorn, Dall sheep, deer, and some PDs I shot at over 600 yards to name a few. I was also invited up to the icebreaker if you know what that is (doubtful), it's invitation only.

So take your FNG bullsh*t and shove it.

Lol, if you can call me out I can call you out. I played locally, till I couldn’t, in not the only transplant to move here after communist Canada made it hard to speak, I’m sure you’d understand. Actually other banned forum members told me to sign up here so there’s that.

I understand you seeing only my post count here and sign up date as an issue, fair. But now you know, if we get to willy measuring contests on who’s been killing what and for how long will run with you just fine. I stopped posting my kills online awhile ago as I transitioned out of the trophy phase into the end phases of this, time afield and with who and meat in the freezer is the final phase so I’ll let you be all that and a bag of chips with your kill photos. Many have seen mine already and a long azz time ago.

Something tells me this icebreaker invite is closer now than ever lol. Thanks for letting me know it exists. Can’t imagine freer speech than right here so not sure what it could be about but I bet if people are bored there and wanna see me tangle with you I’ll see a pm soon lol. Joking aside this forum section is pretty amazing, so jealous of the 1st, we don’t really have that in Canada.

So are we satisfied that jag and I are two different people yet? Lmfao

Straw graspers

Page 475 of 619 1 2 473 474 475 476 477 618 619

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

546 members (007FJ, 10ring1, 1badf350, 12344mag, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 54 invisible), 2,254 guests, and 1,257 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,108
Posts18,502,258
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.