Busy day yesterday. Life > Internet forums.

So, as I’ve grappled with this I’ve come to realize I’m asking the wrong question. The question isn’t whether both the Right and Left have historically engaged in political violence of some flavor. Obviously historically both have, and both will continue to, and attempting to unwind the chicken/egg aspect (IE, assign blame) is as futile as doing so with the Israelis/Palestinians.

The correct question is whether the Right is now justified to flush the American Experiment and seize power through force.

I’ve adequately expressed my outrage that there’s this significant portion of the Trumpist Right movement (Q) that is explicitly calling for total disenfranchisement, and even death, for those who oppose it- namely, jag’s “Storm”. It’s been a bit mysterious to me why otherwise decent members of this society, which most if you were and at least some of you still are, in essence tolerate this. Notably, while many here are calling him out for his delusion that Trump is still POTUS, and for welching on his bet, not a man Jack amongst you has said a PEEP against the notion that the Right should seize power through force of arms and physically destroy the opposition. NOT ONE OF YOU! It’s just the how and when that are in question amongst you- not whether.

I’ve come to the realization that this is because you all WANT this to happen. It’s not just jag. You want martial law, military takeover, the literal physical destruction of your political enemies. You feel that it’s justified.

Am I wrong?

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!