Hey Genius Crew, which of youse guys were the ones crowing about how Trump was screwed and going down for having a few Classified Documents in MAL? Jell-O, Gayghost, Lostinhell, Houston_2, was that you?

I tink sumting is going on. I thot this guy Mr Nara had a hard on for DJT. Weren't youse guys of the opinion that Mr Nara was going to nail our POTUS?

Well, I tink youse guys better re tink that. I tink Mr Nara is going to be sticking YOUR potus. I saw this article on CNN or CBS or some part of your MSM...oh no, I remember now where I saw it. I don't think your MSM reported it - yet.

Here it is, I found it. Well, would you look at this, Jell-O and Houston_2, I think Mr Nara may have tricked youse guys. I tink something is bean done behind the set screens. Maybe youse guys will be interested in this, even if it isn't on Fake Nues- yet.

In fact, I think our new Speaker bud Johnson is probably going to be looking into this. Remember Trump saying at the recent rally something about who was REALLY BEING INVESTIGATED? Remember telling us how Trump was a liar? Remember me telling youse guys you were going to be WISHING Trump was a liar?

Well,would you look at this?

Well, sunamabitch. I tink I'm gonna have to have a little chortle. smirk

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 11/01/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin