Originally Posted by Phillip_Nesmith
Living in an alternative reality. Time passes and the Q narrative never takes place while the believers alter the narrative and keep living in the fantasy. Jag constantly calling non believers fools all the while making a complete fool of himself. What an embarrassment. It's so saddening to see people get pulled into believing such obvious nonsense.

Hey dumbass, are you just naturally too retarded to remember all the Q Drops posted that were predictions for the years ahead and have since come true or did you do drugs to get so stupid.

Did you perchance get the jabs people like me warned you not to? Didn't I tell you about the toxic jab for Covid-19 starting 2 years ago? Didn't I show you 2 years ago how Faukki signed off on the great news revealed in the 2008 journal of the ama how great Hydroxychloroquine was in stopping the corona virus?

Tell us how this guys Crew is too stupid to trick you.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Is this guy living in an alternate reality? Don't I tell you what he says is true, that the best is yet to come and we will Make America Great Again? Are you saying Trump is a liar living in an alternate reality.

I say you're the one whose been indoctrinated into believing the MSM and you're the one living in the Matrix Box your Puppetmasters have put you in.

I say you're the guy who believes these guys, not me.

I say you're the one who stupidly believes Bidet didn't get 81 million votes yet you believe Trump and the Military did nothing so you think he's your president.

You stupidly think this is really your presidents cabinet though they never too the legally required Federal Oath of Office.

We're you the one telling us Covid-19 was a US DOD operation?

Did you tell us all the latest Plandemic were man made and have patents, or was it me?

Do you think these guys have less a clue than you?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]g and h keys not working on dell laptop

These guys know the Bidet isn't the real president. Why don't you? Because you live in the MSM's alternate reality.

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/27/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin