Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Hummm. Trump's right hand man, Dan Scavino, must be on crack. He posted this stupid video, Stevie Wonder.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

LOL, that's not a video you stupid F*ck.

Hahaha. Thanks to the couple of fire guys i know who texted me about your stupidity regarding your lie concerning my post above.

You dumbaseed fool, now you've shown the Fire what I've said about you all along.

Reread my post Dumbass. No wonder you can't Connect the Dots. I said DAN SCAVINO POSTED A VIDEO. I DIDNT SAY I POSTED A VIDEO. What I did was to take several Still Shot Pictures of different scenes of his video.

If you will look closely you will see a tiny strip of white in the upper PICTURE I posted which progressively increases in size in each successive PICTURE I posted of the VIDEO as the VIDEO POSTED BY DAN SCAVINO PROGRESSED.

If you hadn't been in such a rush to try to prove I was a dumbass you may have noticed the changes in the pictures and missed proving that you are the Dumbass.

Now, try to figure out why I have you relegated to ignore and on the Dumbassed Junkyard Dawg Crew.

Gee, it leads me to wonder how many more posts you've made proving you're a dumbass that no one ever clued me into.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin