Just think, Genius Crew, how many people would have been saved had you pukes not been pukes and voted against the WEF- NWO Satanic Rothschilds Cabal.

How many kids have died from the Bidet/Cee Why Aye/MS13 human trafficking crews?

How much suffering have little kids gone through for the likes of money and pleasure of pukes like you and your buds in Govt, Hollywood and Big Business?

We know you pukes don't care, which shows us you are no better than them. Their blood is on your hands. The excuse that the MSM didn't inform you will be no excuse in the White Throne Judgement that is coming.

God gave you eyes to see and ears to hear and you had to not want to know to avoid the responsibility of acting.

You know your MSM is Fake News and you know the reason your puke buds are destroying America with open borders is for the invasion destroying us and you know why over 100,000 a year are dying from fentanyl for Biden Family Kickbacks from his (in his words) Chyna friends.

How much suffering has occurred in America because you accepted the lefts lies.

None of you can justify any if the reasons for open borders.

How many died because of Bidets Mask and Jab Mandates and illegal restrictions placed on Htdroxychloroquine, Ivermectin and Regenern.
Billions in businesses lost because of Illegal Lockdowns.
How many died in hospitals because of Faukkis toxic meds injected into them illegally with no discussion beforehand of possible disastrous side effects?

How much human suffering occurred with friends and relatives of your dead countrymen. You pukes care not.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin