Originally Posted by jaguartx
Houston_2 and Calledumb, you both prove your stupidity and/or Treasonous stances by your own words or lack thereof.

You say I'm crazy and need help without supporting facts.

The facts are that your traitorus scumbags and dimocommies in govt illegally entice illegally aliens to break our immigration laws and then they illegally give comfort to the illegal invasion. Invading forces are a form of enemy.

Giving aid and comfort to the invading enemy is subversive activity and Treasonous.

You can't name another country on earth which does that yet for obvious reasons. The reasons your traitorus POS buds in govt do it is obvious too. They are working against the welfare of the people and destroying the country and its Constitution.

The fact neither of you raise your voices against those in govt who are behind it makes it obvious you either support the enemies of the US whether foreign or domestic OR your IQ is too low to realize what's being done to this country by your dimocommies in office.

Ha, and all while you denigrate me instead of this countrys enemies. Just how stupid do you two think the rest of the fire is? Unfortunately for you two, most aren't as stupid as Plumdumb, psychodog, Jell-O and Gayghost, though admittedly you both may glean some support from disingenuous Dumbassed Junkyard Dawg Crew Q haters. wink

Jag, once again, not crazy but mentally ill.

Supporting evidence you ask? Simply read your own rambling rants with zero proof of what you accuse folks of being. You supply your own proof of your mental illness, totally personified.

Simple enough even for the mentally ill to understand.

Please try to understand that I’m not saying that you are a bad person, not at all and I do not question your rabid sincerity.

Retirement has not been kind to you at all.