Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Originally Posted by jaguartx
You're too stupid to get a clue, goalie. You cant connect the dots. You cant offer facts or the truth.

HE has blinded your eyes to that. You and your buds Jell0 and the Wolve prove HIS clue, "There is NO truth in a liar." Lieberals are liars. You are one.

Hmm. The problem with your hypothesis is, what we’ve been saying is what’s turned out to be TRUE, whereas what you’ve been saying has turned out to be lies lies lies. You know this. It’s why you are getting this undeniable tone of desperation.

Kind of irrelevant anyway. If you’re rootin’ for Putin then you’ve shown your true colors, which is to say, whatever [bleep] color “traitor to your country“, is.

Fugg off, jeffy.......

Try climbing a tall ladder. If you get to the top, sit down and try opening a box of bullets. Fall off.

A win win for you and everyone who has to read your leftist political crap. And you'll be immortalized here.......... In your mind only.....

jag is at least conservative. Goofy and delusional, but conservative. You're just a fugging goofy liberal.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ