You think they arent shaking in their schiett?

Look what crawled out of the woodpile to lend support. Clue: They arent going to accept the election results.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

How long before we see Zero and Schumer chime in?

Lets see if all the useful idiots swallow their BS and which will start to get a clue. 25 Ds, so far, are jumping ship while they can and not running again. How many more will join them before then?

Now, do they see the red wave coming to drown them, or have they been given the word by those in control, the way the 39 Rs on the take, like Gowdy and Chaffetz were, before the 2018 midterms.

Trump has let us know, though most have forgotten, that so many are crooked some will be allowed to walk if they dont have blood of American civilians or servicemen on their hands.

The rest wil pay dearly.

Oh, BTW, the reason Que said the Military is the only way forward is because Trump and the Patriots know they wont vacate office this time.

As Trump has said on several occasions, he caught them, no one else could do it.

Remember, there is a reason Que said, "We have it all".

Thats why the illegal Piglosi Jan 6 Insurrection Commission is on another failed "destroy Trump" mission.

When will the 14,000 hours of Capitol video come out and the crap on Piglosi's computer and the Huma/Weiner computer and Hilrys Chyna computer come out?

Only God, Trump and the MI Patriots know. Is that the Trump card Que clued us in to or is it the Military devolution plan put in place before Trump left office. The real insurrection allowed it to be legal. As Trump said, that Insurrection occured on November 3, 2020.

As Que said, the hunters have become the hunted. Thats why they are crapping their pants.

As Que said, "Its your choice to know."

Last edited by jaguartx; 01/10/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin