Guess we’ll find out, huh. Did you hear, there’s gonna be another J6 season coming out in September? This last season was awesome. I liked episode 8, lots of great plot lines, drama, and a cliffhanger at the end there. LOL

You gonna poop your pants when Garland drops an indictment ? I think that’s a “yes”, lol. I’ve already said, I hope they don’t prosecute Trump, federally at least, but at this point it’s hard to see how they can’t. Right? SO much sworn testimony showing such CLEAR lawbreaking. And almost all of it from MAGA people literally in the room.

There are portions of MAGA that are still salvageable if y’all pull out of the nosedive and re-engage with reality ‘n principles and whatnot. “Oh that”. Some of MAGA is stuff that absolutely should be represented in the political realm. I’m FOR some of it. It’s up to y’all whether it goes down with the ship, or not. I vote “not” but it’s not up to me. It’s up to YOU, remembering who you were before you let Trump crawl up your butts. I remember who you were. Do you?

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!