Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by SKane
Originally Posted by jaguartx
There wont be A win. We will get tired of winning.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

You want me to show you JESUS CHRIST too?

Hey, ok, you convinced me. I'm going to let Trump know you are tired of the schiett not going down on your timeline.

I'm going to tell him you are pissed and to go ahead and have the military move on DC and get the country in a bloody revolution, which he was tapped to head the Military plan to prevent and which was the original plan for when Killery got elected because the Military had gotten hold of the 16 year plan to destroy America, 8 of Zero and 8 of Kilery.

I'm going to tell him you dont give a fughk if innocent snowflakes who have been brainwashed since they entered school and by Hollywood and the MSM, join in with the BLM and Antifa and Bidets imported foreign mercenaries and get their dumbasses killed in the revolution.

I'm going to tell him you dont give a schiett if they end up thinking Trump was behind an illegal military coup on their beloved Bidet and dont give a schiett if they get killed supporting an illegal govt.

I'm going to tell Trump you dont have the time or give a schiett to hang around for Nov and for Durham to file charges of treason on the Rinos and Ds and get the dumbfughk snowflakes Redpilled so they support the Constitution and their country and the United States of America.

I'm going to tell Trump you dont care if America is run under an iron fist of the military or if it should be free and run by the people as our founders and Trump thinks it should be.

I'm going to tell him you dont give a fughk about his and the military Intels plan to restore voting laws to keep this crap from ever happening again as Trump wants to do.

I think Trump is going to say, "Fughk you".

WWP53D