Rhetorical question.

Do you Fire Patriots really think all the Military actions in time of declared war and attacks on this country are legally required to be posted for the viewing public on Fake Nues and MSM TV?

Who would be more knowledgeable about the current state of affairs, a Larp who predicts the future events or the Fools like Jell-O, Gayghost, Lostinhell, Smokeapole, woolve and Houston_2 who can only predict the BS that's already been presented for them to feed on by the Fake Nues MSM?

Sight is information processing in an illuminated environment.

Vision is the understanding of things and events happening now.

Prophecy is the understanding of things and events that are coming in the future.

What degree of stupidity is required for those only aware of what the MSM has already told them to disparage those who know and told them what is coming?

Guess what I saw on TV. I saw James Comer tell Trey Gowdy it looked like, to investigate Hunter, they were going to have to get into Pedo Joe's banking records, I suppose Comer and Crew are working to Connect the Dots.

Gee, how did a lowly Larp know and predict this was coming several years ago?

Is Q a visionary, a prophet, a lucky guesser or are the Patriots in Control?

How many Quincidences does it take for the slow to realize saying they are just lucky Quincidences just outright lies?

How did Q know? One is happening, one is going to happen.

And the dumbasses are seeing the investigation into Hunters records and are still saying "It hasn't happened", or "Nothing is going to happen" and even more foolishly, "Nothing is happening".

BS. There is Panic in DC and they have to get rid of Pedo Joe.

Do you think a health problem is going to take the fake Bidet out of the spotlight. No GITMO for the current fake president, only a nice retirement out of the limelight.

As Q said, You are watching a movie.
"What makes a great movie? Great Actors"

As Q said, The Patriots are in Control

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]keyboard test full

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin