Originally Posted by Springcove
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Springcove
Ignore is for pussies

If your IQ isnt high enough to understand what researchers like this guy has found in connecting the dots then you can probably be entertained by geniuses like Byeyou.

OTOH, if you want to know WTF is going on you should maybe go to a little higher level of internet fare. You want to know about the Law of War Manual and enemy agents occupying America? It matters not in the least to me as you have the right to know or not. wink

Nice deflection. The “FACT” is that what I posted about ignore is for pussies has been posted many many times. Renegade has said it often enough and so have others.

My hell your sitting at home behind your computer and you’re frightened of a post that doesn’t agree with yours. I am not just saying this for you! If you use ignore you’re a pussy and it’s that simple!!!

Im scared 😱 so carry on…

jag runs scared in everything he does. If something doesn't work out like he wants it to, he attacks with name calling and he blames others with false personal accusations about them as a normal routine. It makes you wonder if the White House follows his lead in blaming someone else for everything they can't handle themself. Maybe he's a social influencer for uncle joe... ? laugh

If uncle joe welches on a bet, he has Psucci to run interference at her daily "news briefing". jag relies on his "friends" here to do it for him. That and the ignore button when he's feeling heat.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ