Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Originally Posted by rainshot
Haaa Center of what?

America.

The strength of America does not exist in its fever-swamp fringes. It inhabits the Center.

You’ll see.

The strength of America according to you leftists depends on a bunch of tyrannical smarter than everyone else marxists who want to destroy the Constitution and borders. They cant survive abiding by the rule of law as exampled by their total disregard of immigration laws even Ds helped formulate and you are too stupid to offer an explanation as to how thats good for the nation, much less how violations of Federal Law in National Elections is good for it.
All over the earth countries which vote for their leaders have one day to vote. Its called Election Day. Your cheating unconstitutional friends need weeks to get their election fraud done.
Youre lowlife enough not to give a damned that your puke D criminals havent kept the records of the voters for a year, much less 22 months.

You support these idiotic and criminal actions because you are dumb as schiett on a stick.

Fourth bus of illegal 20-25 year old fighting age men delivered to a hotel with Govt debit cards in one day to Maitland, Fl while your puke illegal potus lies and tells us not to believe our eyes. Ha, that BS flies with gutless dumbasses like you.

Look at them lined up while waiting, already well versed in military training.

You, Jell0 brain, are aiding and abetting the enemy in a time of declared war.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]closest bank of america to me now

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/01/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin