Originally Posted by funshooter
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by rainshot
Hope they don’t.

Ha, no way the fools like Smokeapole, the woolve, NvChunter, Bearded Gutsmith, JQube, Tigger, MrWiltsome, Buttview, Jell0, Gayghost or Lostinhell will figure out what Trump was telling us. They could never connect the dots.

Jag
You already know about this but I will say it anyways.

The GREAT AWAKENING was designed to Wake the stupid people up.

If we have to wait until these brain dead people wake up before the Military comes out of the Dark and into the light. Our Country and the World is doomed for Darkness for eternity Because with everything slapping everyone in the face right now only Brain Dead can not or will not see things as they really are.

I hope our Military gives up on these fools and finishes up what has been started

We will reach the Precipice at some point. People are being Redpilled by the millions. They are flocking to southern states.

Just look at a Trump rally. The people are the power.

Obama militarized the 3 letter agencies and the MSM.

Trump is militarizing the people.

The Trial of the Century will reveal a lot of truth. The Scare Event will help many decide they really don't want to die for the DNC/WEF/NWO Tyranny and Insanity. You think Lostinhell, Jell0, Gayghost or Houston_2 would rather die than live in a New Republic? Two days with no food will have them licking Trump's shoes.

As Q said, The people are led from Dark to Light.

Like Trump said, When the people learn the truth, they will support what WE do.

Trust Trump. Trust the Plan. Trust the Military.

As Q said, "It had to be done this way" "or one other way." A lot of people will die if it has to be done the last way. Most people don't want to die.
Q, We must go through the Darkness to See the Light.

Amazing how the Larp is so much smarter than the Genius Crew

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/05/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin