Q drop..... from 2017? 😂

Don’t blame you for being skeered to hear what I’m offering to enlighten you with. I do have a shining track record of being right, after all. And I’m fer thinkin’ I’m connecting these dots. 👍

If you grow a pair (unlikely), say the word, I’ll give you some straight truth. You aren’t going to like it.

—————

In related news, the Cipollone testimony I predicted, here, is going to be interesting to say the least.

In our interview with Mr. Cipollone, the Committee received critical testimony on nearly every major topic in its investigation, reinforcing key points regarding Donald Trump’s misconduct and providing highly relevant new information that will play a central role in its upcoming hearings," the statement from House Select Committee spokesman Tim Mulvey read.
It continued: "This includes information demonstrating Donald Trump’s supreme dereliction of duty."

My demented old Friend Jag, HE WAS THERE. And he’s not taking the fall, nor should he. And he’s the living breathing definition of a credible witness.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Cipollone will, just so you know, force Trump to play the card you are bok bok bok chicken to hear explained.

I am, as I like to say, laffin at you, Friend Jaguar.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!