Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Dayom. Seems I heard this from some conspiracy theorist on the Campfire.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-will-cause-millions-deaths-evil-enough/

Ukraine seems to be their "Hail Mary" play to stay in power. Nancy Pelosi has 9 more months to push across any legislation to keep the democRATS viable and protected. They have 7 months until the election. Just because they get their a$$es handed to them in the election will not stop her and the criminal democRATs to keep shoving legislation down our conservative throats. She is going to do it until the very last opportunity has been exhausted. If they can get 40 million illegals the right to vote, the democRATs are saved.

Ukraine is required to take our eyes off of Joe, Kamala and the Congress and what they will do next.

kwg

Yes. They have to have nuclear war to be able to get their economic reset and take control.

Now, why did this news here just come out? Because, they have to get in front of what's coming.

The Patriots are fixing to release the big schiett on Hunter and maybe Pedo Joe. Like maybe Hunter banging his 14 yo neice and Joe knowing about it (and maybe more?).

Its probably going to drive Joek out of office PDQ.

I figure there is a good chance Durham is fixing to open the Grand Jury decision on Hunter. I expect Durham already has the goods on him from asswhole to appetite, including his and Joe's illegal kickback millions from money the US has been shipping Ukraine for years to keep their puppet regime in the Traitorous cals kickback money laundering scheme while having us taxpayers finance Soros and the Clinton Foundation and WEF and other NWO satanic pukes.

Like Q said, " Grab some popcorn and enjoy the show". "Its the greatest sting in history".

"Trust Trump". "Trust the Military". "The Military is the only way forward".

Proceeding to "Checkmate" and then "Game over".

Q once dropped, "Want to play a game?"

He will at sometime drop again, "Thank you for playing".

Trump is as Q said, "The Greatest Actor on Earth".

Trump truly is draining the swamp and he is MAGA.

WWG1WGA

AMEN.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin