Originally Posted by pyscodog
No, not stupid. Just doesn't take me long to sniff out a LIAR. Peeky Peeky Peeky. We all know you peek. If you didn't you'd miss out on a chance to use your foul mouth.

You're a typical lowlife lieberal. I haven't at the Genius pukes posts on my connecting dots thread in quite some time. I don't care to hear their stupid BS.

They think Bidet is a Patriot who is good for the US and Trump is a liar. They think Bidet is saving the US and have no problem with the open border and illegal Bidet inspired invasion, child trafficking or 100,000 fentanyl deaths Bidets Chynese buds profit from. Didn't Bidet again say a couple days ago we have no problem with them. He's referring to the CCP who have paid him and Hunter untold millions.

The dumbasses like JQUBE, Smokeapole, J loco, Jerkoff Handy and the woolve think that Trump is a liar and is not going to MAGA.

I have no interest in anything said by them on my or the K22 threads. At times, if bored, I may look at some of their posts on other threads.

I love suckering dumbfughks like you into bearing false witness. I love taking your slings and arrows. It makes my day.

If you want me to see any of their posts above you had best quote them quickly as you're a lying lowlife POS dimocommie too and now you're going on ignore too. You're just too stupid for me to talk to.

Tell us which guy below is the real Joe Biden. Your stupid and/or lying dimocommie buds say they are the same guy.

Tff. They belive the MSM before their own God given eyes. Too stupid for me to spend time arguing with. Even the Bidet in the WHITE House tries to give you dumbasses a clue. You're too stupid to get it and you'll always be too stupid to Connect the Dots, no matter how much Trump, Q, I or K22 try to help you.

You prove God right. There are none so blind as those who would not see. There is a reason HE has blinded you and about that, there is nothing I can do.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 06/22/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin