Since I took your dumbass off ignore and agreed to bet you, as YOU WISHED, that pukes would be punished for treason or pedophilia or crimes against humanity, you seem to be dodging your previous request to make sure money on like the chicken-shiett you are.

I didn't have time to honor your request at the time as I was packing for a 2 week trip fishing in Central and East Texas and hunting in East Texas.

Is it my imagination or do I remember you and other members of the Dumbassed Junkyard Dawg Crew ridiculing me for not betting with you at the time when I promised you I'd do so after my trip.

Iirc, wasn't you antichristian bud Ironhead in on that? Now I go to the trouble of staying at half star hotels and eat at greasy diners to save money so you and that dumbass can get a piece of me too, and for what? Just to find out you're the mealy mouth lying dumbassed POS i pegged you for?

Just so others know, I posted on the Fire a few years as a nice believer does, but some of those unbelievers like you, namely Iron, NVChunter, LVtripe, Suckermore, Jell-O, Gayghost, woolve, Lostinhell, JQube, Houston_2, LR Jetsom and others just couldn't stand having someone on the Fire posting scripture so you pricks started sniping at me.

Well, I guess the Fire guys who don't know the history but at least now they can see what kind of people you are.

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/26/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin