Originally Posted by Houston_2
If anyone of Eyeball Jag’s family members are reading this thread or any of his many posts, please have mercy on him, do the right thing and have him committed to an institution where he can first dry out and then receive the help that he so desperately needs.

Pity this poor man and his condition.

For posterity.

Need to keep this out there.

I'll put something up to keep out there. This video is made by POTUS Donald J Trump. You and Jackoff Handy and a few other Fire guys are too stupid to realized it's done as he wanted it.

Trump wanted the thunder at the beginning and the tune at the ending to be from the two different Q tunes, "WWG1WGA" and the tune "I AM Q".

You all think it's just another Quincidence. The ending statement of "The best is yet to come", Trump used from a Q drop.

Keep thinking it's a Quincidence and that Q is a Larp and Trump is a liar.

Trumps video, made to help give the stupid a Clue. He's trying to help you connect the dots, Jerkoff.

https://rumble.com/v1fe5pf-a-nation-in-decline.html

You, Jackoff Handy and others are too stupid to realize this meme of Trump with a Q on his lapel on Trumps Truth Social was approved by him. You're stupid enough to think Trump is a low life liar like you.

Some of you other antiquber buds like the Wolve, lvmike, and NVhntr probably have connected the dots enough to realize Q isn't a Larp, but are just too disingenuous and gutless to admit they were wrong. Even when Trump finally proves Q they will still be too spineless to admit they were wrong. I can't believe they are as stupid as you or Jell0 who probably left when he realized he was wrong about Q. Stevie Wonder is a case in progress.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I have a clue for Jackoff Handy, take care out there. You'll never make Detective, so keep your bullet handy.

You two could have taken a Clue and you could have Connected the Dots.

You didn't so Q had a message for people like you.

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/25/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin