Just to toss you a bone, jag, there probably WILL be a red midterm wave. That would be the norm for US politics. If/when it happens, you don’t get to claim credit for predicting it, just sayin’.

As I keep trying to hammer home, the thing that could screw that up is if the loony-tunes wing of the Right continues to......... spout nonsense and visions of tyrannical violence. Hint. Some otherwise-conservative folks won’t go along with such an obvious disconnect from reality.

I’ve built many structures. I’m good at it. Could’ve done it for a living, in a different life, and kicked butt at it. All phases, concrete to roof to trimming out. Here’s a big, BIG hint: always get the foundation RIGHT. Always. Everything flows from there, if you do. Everything is screwed, if you don’t.

You, jag, and your little reality-challenged friends, are rot in the foundation of the American Right. You are out of level, out of plumb, out of square, and made of defective materials.

You cannot build a good structure on a bad foundation.

Begone, you piece of [bleep], before you tilt things irretrievably to the Left.

As to your tyrannical vision of seizing the military and raining violence upon those who disagree with you.... bring it, bitch.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!