Originally Posted by funshooter
Jag
The Illegals have been Voting in the Commyfornia Elections for Decades and Bragging about how many times they voted after the Elections.

My Aunt worked at the Poles for many years doing her part for the Elections.

I think it was during the Clinton Election when she walked away because the higher ups instructed the Pole Monitors that if someone that came into Vote looked like an Illegal and did not have ID.
They were to let them Vote anyway.

It has been going on for Decade why stop the practice now.
They have it perfected.

Not this time. Just last night Trump said again that "We won't let them steal the presidential election this time."

They were allowed to do it in 2020 because of several factors.

Trump wanted to let them steal it after he warned them in the spring of 2020 not to do it as he warned we are watching and that's treason and it carries the Death Penalty. Trump and the Patriots wanted to let them step in the Treason Trap to prosecute them later and also to be able to prove to the people how the traitors have taken their Suffrage and to push the people into demanding Voter ID. That's the only way Trump can keep his 2016 campaign promise to fix things so this stuff never happens again.

Voter ID will also end the DNC.

He also wanted to let the people in a short time be able to compare the differences between a country with Patriots in office and a country with tyrants and crooks in office. That's to let the people have an obvious choice in what's best.

Trump also didn't want to be sitting in the White House when the country goes into economic recession which will be required for Trump and the Patriots to destroy the Globalists Cabal and the real Virus, the Satanic NWO, WEF and the Rothschilds Illuminous ones. The people would blame him. Bad optics. Best to let that fall on the Neonazis and DNC.

Trump also did not want to be in office and have to sit on his ass while Putin took out the AshkeNAZI NWO Satanic Cabal in Ukraine and while Xi moved on Taiwan and destroyed them and the holdings of the Satanic Illuminous ones there.

Optics again.

If Trump had stayed in office he would not have been able to prove the damage Election Fraud can do and the traitors would not face Capital Punishment for only trying to steal the election.

Had he stayed in office the pukes would not have stepped in the Treason Trap and in one more year from now he would be out of here and no takedown of the World Wide Satanic Cabal would have been performed and we would be no better off in the long run.

The people are the power. A Nation can't survive and be free when only maintained by the Military. The people must be lead from Dark to Light and have a Great Awakening.

Look how far we've come because of Trump's "Beautiful 4 year Pause". The people are now aware of Election Fraud and loss of suffrage, taxation without representation, Fake Nues, Dual Justice System, Election Interference (we are now seeing), and a tyrannical government that cares nothing for America, the Constitution or We the People.

Did you ever think you'd see college kids shouting Fughk Joe Biden or Let's go Brandon to a Dimocrap?

380,000 a year fleeing Commiefornia? College kids standing up for the 2A and closed borders.

Trump and the Military Patriots have the traitorus dimocommie scum and Rinos surrounded.

That's why there is Panic in DC

Remember, Q dropped Buckle Up a few years before Trump did. Now guess who Q+ is.

The Plan all seems pretty logical to me. I don't see why others can't see how logical it is, unless they have ulterior motives.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 04/15/24.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin