Speaking of connecting dots and ugly truths...

One of the great ironies of the current moment, and there are many, is that if conspiracy-minded folks such as jag applied even 10% of the “research” or whatever TF they call it towards Trump and his actions from 2016 forward, they would run, not walk, away from him.

He has an undeniable power over a certain subset of people. It’s unfortunate. It puts the rest of us in a uncomfortable position. I don’t like the Democrats nor do I support vast swaths of their agenda. The problem is, the alternative. As it stands at this moment, the only other option is to embrace an entirely fictional alternate reality. Can’t go there. If one is to believe the polling (and what happened in the Georgia special elections) , neither does about 25% of registered Republicans. Trumpism will not succeed minus 25% of registered Republicans.

The other problem I see is that for whatever reason(s) the Right seems to think it owns the right to violent revolution. That the 2nd was created FOR them, and etc. Nothing could be further from the truth. The 2nd was created in large part to PREVENT violent factions from imposing their will- IE, tyranny- on everyone else. It’s an unfortunate reality that our two-party system has evolved such that gun ownership itself is partisan, so one side is heavily armed and the other much less so. We’d be much better off if we also had a heavily armed Left as a counterbalance, given the alternative. Detente, MAD, and so on. However, we do not; and the Right needs to understand that might does not make right. The Right in America possesses no mandate towards violent revolution. None. Put another way, their shìt stinks too.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!