How did the American fringe Right become literal mouthpieces for Russian propaganda? I mean, nutjobs like jag are nothing new. But for him to literally, explicitly, in writing, align with Vladimir Putin over traditional American freedom-based values, not to mention explicit Constitutional parameters, is just surreal to me.

I keep trying to say this in a million different ways. This will lead to the de-facto electoral destruction of Conservatism if it isn’t excised. We need Conservatism in America. Get your house in order.

Originally Posted by jaguartx
What we will soon see.

Putin is getting rid of the Nazis and giving the country back to the people. Corridors are opened for the people and Ukrainian troops to get out and from under the danger of the Azov deep state pukes. Already two Pentagon officials are saying this but fake news is blocking the reporting of what they are saying.

Hunters Rosemont Seneca will be found to have been laundering money to finance the US Bioweapons Labs.

You leftist pukes keep striking back at every news showing progress against you and your low life pukes. Thats just how vipers do. No matter what happens or truths revealed you strike back at it.

The truth is coming out.

Why?

The Patriots are in control.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!