Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
More mental contortions than an Olympic gymnastic event.

Jag ran his mouth. Jag got called on it. .

Exactly. Jag likes to say people dog pile on him because he's "a believer." The trusty victim card.

It couldn't possibly be because he talks more trash than anybody else on this forum.

Jag comes on this forum and tirelessly advocates for the death of his enemies- well over half of America, but who’s counting- and the destruction of the America we all grew up in.

He wants to kill me, my family, my friends, and take everything.

I seriously doubt this would be tolerated from a leftist poster. Then again, I defy anyone reading this to FIND a leftist poster, on any mainstream forum, anywhere, advocating for anything resembling this. crazy This bullshit is of the Right and from the Right and, as I’ve said, the Qtard Brigade is necessary part of the American Right if they want to win national elections. Plus, let’s just be honest, strip away the cra-cra and many here want this same thing. It’s talked about openly here. Has been for years. “I have receipts”. wink

Pretty effin’ tired of the Right living in a world of circular logic wherein they declare themselves to be the One True Patriots... freak out because inevitable change happens.... threaten violence upon the rest of us... and it’s ok because they have declared themselves the One True Patriots.

I call bullshît.

I applaud the growing wave of sanity I feel building on the Right. The primaries being example A. Get rid of the crazy, get back to basic libertarian conservative principles, and harvest the votes of people like me who don’t buy what the democrats are selling but cannot abide the crazy and tyrannical impulses.

Keep yapping, jag. You do more to help my cause than I EVER could.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!