Originally Posted by smokepole
Jag, serious question. Do you believe that photos you download off the internet prove anything?

You know how easy it is to alter photos, right?

Yes sir. I do. OTOH, depending on the source, a picture is worth a thousand words. You know, pics that Trump and Q and Musk and Ariel and Stormrider and ...... post.

I'm sorry I can't provide you with the deep stuff, like videos of kids being burned and tortured and such to cause pain and fear to increase the adrenaline in their blood to ..... well, never mind.

Like Q said, and Trump said, the world can't handle the truth. You can't even handle Trump and Ramaswamys and Derek Johnson telling you the obvious truths.

You and the members of the Dumbassed Junkyard Dawg Crew attack me for telling what Trump said.

You guys can't understand this. On second thought i better not post that.

You know, it was pretty widely reported that several of the detectives who viewed the Kilery/Child uh, stuff, on Humas and her computer Anthony Weiner gave up to the NYC POPO had to have psychological counseling afterward.

You can't Connect the Dots to Trump exactly mimicking Qs words a couple of years later.

You guys can't handle Trump saying something big is coming and nobody knows without attacking anyone who repeats it.

You guys can't handle anything your precious CYA Puppetmasters tell you on the MSM when you know it's fake news.

I show you guys a sliver of truth and you go apeschiett crazy.

You can't handle me telling you Trump is telling the truth when he says We will Make America Great Again.
You have no Discernment. You think people can dream this scchiett up. You can't realize if people could dream this schiett up, people can do it.

People also couldn't believe the crap done to people in Hitlers gas chambers.

You can't learn from Hitler who said you can do anything with impunity if you do something so bad, so disgusting people can't believe it could be happening.

Last edited by jaguartx; 12/26/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin