Originally Posted by rainshot
Question; Can You Prove Jag Wrong?

That's an interesting question, and the answer is "no."

Can you?

If not, then Jag is not making a factual, rational analysis. Instead, it is a matter of belief.

I have asked him and others for a verifiable prediction by Q. If Q has this all planned out, and the Patriots Are In Control, and if Q said all of these things would happen, then Jag should be able to tell us at least one little thing that will happen. Ariel said there would be no 24 elections. K22 and Jag do love themselves some Ariel.

Will they stand by any of his predictions? No.

Will they make any worthwhile prediction, to test what they profess? No.

It's like the difference between science and religion, fact and faith. And I am religious - I am not slighting religion at all. Facts are something we can verify with tests. Religion is not, it is a matter of faith, facts notwithstanding.

Do you believe what you see? Such things can be proven wrong. So they can be trusted, because we test them, and learn what is right, and what is wrong, and we move forward. That is rational, fact-based reality. One can believe fire is cold, but we can all find out. One can believe that the world will end on a certain date, and we can all wait and see.

But Jag sees what he believes. That is faith. The important thing about faith is the believing without facts. Matters of faith cannot be proven wrong.

And Jag, and his Q beliefs, cannot be proven wrong.

Note he refuses to give us any verifiable prediction. He will look back to the past and retroactively say "Q said that would happen [scare event]!" but it is just as valid to retroactively prove Nostradamus's useless quatrains.

If what Jag believes cannot be proven false, then it cannot be proven true, and we then know it for what it is: faith. Not fact.

Last edited by plumbum; 08/12/23.