Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by stinkycoyote
I'm known plenty of places don't worry....

Name a few.

Alberta outdoorsman forum, same handle, banned through covid thing for raising the alarm, it’s tough to talk freely in Canada, our forums take govt. money, and a ton of us long timers got banned through the past few years, member since early 2000’s. Had an awesome perfect trader rating with so many deals done since that’s where I live. It’s ok though because...

Canadian gunnutz, our largest forum in igloo land, under even older handle blakeyboy, early 2000’s again, still going hard there. Although our sort of free speech section is private and you have to be invited. It’s almost like this section here but we can still get time outs and even banned there. It’s the best Canada has for forums and freedom of speech though. Also great trader rating, same as Alberta outdoorsman just had twice as many transactions on alberta one.

Same handle on rokslide, same mid 2000’s membership, currently on time out as I lipped off some of the guys on a Mpbr zero vs 100 yrd zero thread and they didn’t see the sarcasm and smirk when i said eff all y’all explaining even my oldest sons first kill would have not happened when it did if not on Mpbr zero, anyhow I may actually be off timeout there at this point but haven’t gone back to see.

I’m the inventor and creator of sdrr and err in the deep dive terminal ballistics discussions. First discussed on alberta outdoorsman forum around 2020, I documented it multiple places and emails to myself should anyone wonder down the road...might be a little early for most. Have discussed this topic on all forums listed here, toe to toe with form on rokslide as well, further terminal ballistics discussion.

Also long time member on 6.5Grendelforum, same handle, been shooting 6.5 Grendel exclusively for 6 seasons with me and my two boys. See if you can find a single jag post on a 6.5 Grendel lol. I killed the first moose ever with 6.5 Grendel and 2nd bighorn, one of your boys beat me to it on the bighorn, I believe it was a Montana dad had his son take a nice ram at 70 yards.

There lots of members here that can verify this. Heck most of the ones banned from alberta outdoorsmen forum likely moved here and to Canadian gunnutz.

So who the fack are you to question me anyway? How long you been playing and where are you known to lend yourself some credentials to this argument???? Let’s get the light on you now for a minute.

Last edited by stinkycoyote; 12/23/23.