For those who say I go overboard on the Q story, I will give a clue. No one ever says people go overboard talking about the Fakev Nues play they are seeing put in front of them on the MSM.

Q is the revelation of either The Plan OR, when certain aspects of The Plan can't be revealed and exposed, the Results or Objectives of what's happening are revealed and the go along with the end result of the steps listed in the new US DOD LAW OF WAR MANUAL.

Things are going on and the relevance of those events and occurences (Dots) can be Connected to the steps listed in that Law of War Manual.

The Q Intel Drops are a road map of the framework of the plan being followed to repulse an attack on the United States by a foreign enemy using foreign and domestic agents to overthrow and destroy the US through an illegal coup and from within as we were warned of decades ago by Khrushchev.

Connecting the Dots are required to understand what is going on. No one has to do that. The war is being fought successfully through the plan which will end up being a joint Military- Civilian action that will save the country after the people are enlightened to the malevolence of those many thought were their representatives and who they thought worked for them but who only used them as puppets to enrich themselves and the Satanic NWO Globalist Cabal who were the peoples Puppetmasters who only gave We the People the illusion of a Democracy and Freedom.

We are seeing The Plan being played out though many don't see it as such but as an occurrence of many separate and distinct unassociated events.

The people are being led from Dark to Light and they will (eventually) have their Great Awakening and they will eventually recognize and turn against their Puppetmasters and work with the Military Patriots in Control and save the nation and world from the Satanic NWO Globalist Cabal and Make America Great Again.

Q only helps people be able to see the steps of The Plan being methodically carried out to its completion and reveals the people carrying out the plan along with those targeted by it. If one Connects the Dots.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin