Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by rjf
Originally Posted by smokepole
Please point out where we lied jaguartx, we'll be waiting.

Thanks in advance!

I'm behind smoke, we're all waiting!!

Smoke, you push the idea Q is a Larp and you're gutless enough to support a lying POS on the Fire who says I'm a liberal when even stupid you know different.

You haven't enough brains to run a pisssants motorcycle if they were high test.

Your bud is a first class liar and liberal who hasn't hit a lick at a lowlife POS Dimocommie yet and your antichristian buds on the Fire know it even if they are too gutless to admit it.

You haven't enough brains to get your own thread going so like a kid throwing a tantrum you piss on the threads of others.

You're too gutless to say you are against Trump so you sneak around like the scum you are and knife Q because Trump pushes the Q Intel Drops.

Some people come here because they have something to say and you come here because you have to say something.

Anyone with half a brain can see K22 has forgotten more information than you ever knew so keep running your yap because the truth is coming.

As Q said, all will eventually see the Light. Why only eventually? Because those like you are slow.

You're too stupid to see you've hooked up with a lying POS liberal.

Are you too stupid to have a clue as to why Trump Retruthed this, or are you just stupid to the point you think Trump is FOS too?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Your one bi-polar SOB! Your all over the place. Go back to your 8 chan, 4 chan and libs of tik tok, post's and just think, your the fool!