Too bad you're too stupid to ever wonder why your NWO Bolshevik owned MSM puts out this BS you stupidly swallow. You swallow it because you're too stupid to connect the dots.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Why dont you and Houston just try manning up to the truth? You two could care less if your commie crew destroys the constitution by walking all over it and you swoon at the idea of the NWOS planned one world government.

You and Houston are chuckolds of the highest order. You bend over for the deep state cabal to let them fughk your mother country and it's people over. You even do your best to help the Bolshevik Neonazi Cabal do it.

You're both fine with you and your countrymen busting ass to pay taxes so your traitors in govt can attract and finance foreigners to violate our legal congressional laws and you are fine with your traitors in govt giving them the vote and paying for their food and school and medical care. You are proud to help the traitors fughk your brothers and sisters as well as your wife and kids out of their jobs, money and country.

You're too stupid to connect any dots.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin