He said we are in a 4 year pause. Since you don't know WTF that means, he's referring to his stepping out of tge White House for 4 years.

He said, ' The Beautiful thing about the Pause, and it is, it's Beautiful, is that we can see what they are up to, and it is for 4 years' ....for people can see what they do.

TRH, since you too, can't Connect the Dots I'll explain it to you. The The Plan (to trust) was for Trump to Not Win in 2020 for the PPukes to step in and run things for the people to see what the left crew is good for. Then Trump went on to say that the people would be able to see what WE (TRUMP AND THE PATRIOTS) do differently than what the pukes do.

IOW, Q was right all along. The Patriots are in Control and Trump stepped out of tge White House for years for the people to be led from Dark to Light and the Great Awakening 8n the Greatest Sting in the World.

Hey, don't believe me about what Trump said, shoot me a PM and I'll send you the video which contains the short part of the Trump speech where he tells us the "Beautiful thing about THE PAUSE".

LIKE Q SAID, "WE ARE WATCHING A MOVIE".

(Oh I know how youse guys hate that. Tff. I'm loving it.) grin

The Patriots (and Trump) are in Control, and as Q said, "The truth will come out"

Trump and the Patriots are who is letting the truth out. That was part of the Plan and the reason for The Pause.

In that video, Trump is letting the truth out himself. From his mouth to your ears.

wink

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/12/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin