Originally Posted by Jeff_O
Two more weeks, jag? 😂

Two more weeks for what, Jell0? You'll always be a dumbass who can't Connect the Dots.

Too bad for you and the rest of the Houston_2 and Calledumb Genius Crew the people are being led from Dark to Light. It's called the Great Awakening.

Get Houston_2 to explain this to you. Trump has educated the people to Fake Nues, Deep State, the leftists in Govt and Rinos are on the take and are traitors, the FBY even took orders from Ukraine on blocking Patriots from Twitter, Bidet won by Election Fraud which means the head of the US Govt was overthrown buy treason for which Q says they will pay, just as Trump warned them in spring of 2020, and for all of this Trump told us the truth again, saying " When the people learn the truth, they will support what WE do." Too bad you're too stupid to catch a clue.

Didn't you tell us a couple of years ago that Schietfy had the proof on Trumps Russian Collusion and that Trump was going down and if it didn't happen that you would apologize to the Fire for your lies?

We are waiting, Corksucker, but we don't hold our breath waiting for lying lieberals to do as they promised.

Your bud Bidet told us he would close GITMO and bring the people together. He lied like you. I guess you like him because you're two birds of a feather.

Here's a clue.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Trump just told the truth again saying they won't allow your traitorus buds to steal the election of 24. I believe him. What do you believe?

Another clue.

Do you know why this is? It's because most have a clue. They have eyes and a brain and they see that Trump is a Patriot and your buds are scum.

Here's another clue too deep for you.

The truth is, Jell0, I feel sorry for someone as stupid and dumb and brainwashed as you.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin