John, golee, Wolve and Jell0, why dont you explain to us Patriots why you support Soros and the NWO and it's one world government that GOD warns us against in the Holy Bible?

You think Biden and Killery and Zero are working for what's best for us? No Regeneron, paying hospitals to kill sick people with late term treatments such a respirators and Remdisivir. Blocking Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine and early inhaled budesonide is crimes against humanity.

Open borders and increased fentanyl deaths are good for us how? How do you support the Resident who fraudulently won, jacked up food and gas prices, cause supply chain shortages and is illegally enticing illegal aliens into the US and illegally flying in Muzzies by the thousands from the middle east?

Tucker kind of summed it up re Putin with this from a not friendly news rag.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

BTW, Tucker was referring above to the fact that Zero and the Dimocraps have worked for years jacking up taxes and red tape on US businesses forcing them out of the US.

Below are more anti Patriot words on Flynn.

Your.heros in the Ukraine deal are pushing for W War to destroy our economy and allow Klaus Schwabs economic reset and Soros' desire to destroy America. Why? They are satanists who wish to destroy the only country on earth dedicated to Gods ideal of Freedom which is Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 03/26/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin