Originally Posted by jaguartx
Iron, I guess you're stupid and a Liar. I offered a bet. It was not accepted. Later, the lying woolve, without my knowledge, changed the bet with a counter offer which I was unaware of and never accepted.

Months later the lying scumbag posts that I lost the bet. You're a liar, Iron. No bet was ever agreed to by both prospective participants. If it were, he would have lost. IIRC, my proposal was President of The Republic.

As you should have learned today, from the Dept of Defense Lady, Joe Biden was the president of not the Republic but of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA Corp. It was actually an illegal Corp derived from the Illegal Corporation Act of 1871 when the US was sold to the Vatican and Crown.

Actually, Biden wasn't even the legal president of that. Why? Because, as Trump said, He's not the same Joe Biden. He's an imposter. No wonder you can't read stuff not perfectly clear. You can't see for schiett.

Unlike you, Mad Mooner told the truth. He said the bet was never completed or agreed to by both parties, or words to that effect. Are you too stupid to comprehend that, or are you just a lying POS who is aware of that?

Its all moot anyway. Hatari paid the non- bet without my knowledge and only notified me after the fact. Your lying POS bud, the woolve, said he only wanted the money for the charity. He lied. They got the money and he still wanted to screw me.

Like I said, has HE blinded you so much you can not see, or are you a lying POS hypocrite?

Just for the record, this is some grade A - choice select - bullshít.